01 February 2012

Bookmarks bar

I've noticed that my bookmarks bar has changed dramatically in the nearly week that we've been here in Beijing.

It used to be:  my local SF parent yahoo group; a neighbor's blog about my SF 'hood;  my own blog (this one); another expat MI mom's blog 3 Asian Tigers; 5Q Mandarin Reading; Yellow Bridge; my kid's MI school site; her MI teacher's site; Youtube; SF Public Library; Apple; Facebook; Wiki; and my office email.

After a week of adding and deleting things, I now have:  BJ map; BJ air quality; SF timeclock; BJ subway map; The Beijinger; Google translate; Google pinyin; new work email; 3 Asian Tigers blog; my blog; Apple; Facebook; and still, my neighbor's Bernalwood blog about our deeply missed SF 'hood.  At some point I'll delete the latter but just can't yet.  Not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment